KT Project provides resources to
eliminate, overcome, and prevent
project supply and delivery challenges.
Knowledge Transfer Project
Guidelines for Supply and Delivery of Successful Projects.
The KT Project provides key documents (guidelines and best practices) to support the successful supply and service of oil and gas projects, and projects in other sectors (e.g., industrial, infrastructure, mining and power). Knowledge transfer is the effective and efficient transfer of knowledge from subject matter experts to other professionals. KT Project documents capture decades of valuable, relevant subject matter expert knowledge and experience, and help organizations mitigate, minimize, and eliminate project challenges caused by knowledge gaps. KT Project documents save organizations significant time and money.
What is Knowledge Transfer
Knowledge transfer is the process by which experienced personnel share-distribute knowledge, skills and behaviors with colleagues, and with personnel who will replace them.
KT Project Vision
The vision of the KT Project is to provide essential guidelines and best practices to clients that support successful supply and service of projects by leveraging knowledge transfer.
KT Project Passion
The passion of the KT Project is to mitigate, minimize, and eliminate project challenges.
Resources to Eliminate, Overcome, and Prevent Challenges
The KT Project provides resources that eliminate, overcome, and prevent project supply and delivery challenges, including:
- Best practices for common and atypical interactions and scenarios;
- Clear strategies to mitigate and reduce risk;
- Clearly-identified client- and project-specific requirements;
- Comprehensive definitions and descriptions for thousands of common industry and project terms;
- Easy-to-follow holistic flowcharts that illustrate and summarize general and specific steps for critical workflows, processes and procedures;
- Effective methods to eliminate and minimize quality and technical adversity;
- Guidance to increase value with continuous business;
- Industry- and discipline-specific guidelines that minimize unwanted variation;
- Proven methods to optimize team member alignment and focus;
- Proven rubrics (key knowledge) for profitable solutions developed from decades of experience;
- Step-by-step methods that standardize tasks;
- Strategic tactics that minimize costs and maintain conformance to schedules; and,
- Useful road maps to increase profit margins.
KT Project Documents
The suite of KT Project guidelines contain best practices and key knowledge for the supply and delivery of successful projects. These guidelines focus on project needs for owner, EP company, and supplier processes and deliverables.
KT Project Documents are Customizable
KT Project documents may be used as-is and are customizable. These documents can be rebranded with your organization’s logo and formatting. In addition, document contents may be customized to suit the specialized needs of your project or organization to include project-specific best practices, work processes and appropriate terminology.
Does your organization need to identify and transfer critical knowledge to ensure project success? Do you have critical knowledge that is needed for project success? To contact KT Project and obtain or provide any information, please complete and submit the form below in the Contact Us section.
For a no-obligation FREE copy of the first document in the KT Project series, KTP GEN 001, Introduction to the KT Project. This document introduces the KT Project, discusses knowledge transfer, project guidelines, and how KT Project resources can save your project significant time and money.
For no-obligation FREE information about obtaining or customizing KT Project guidelines that will improve your project success.
If you are a subject matter expert (SME) with valuable-extensive experience and skills, and would like to contribute to KT Project and client project success.
To obtain additional or provide any information.