PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Introduction to the Knowledge Transfer Project (by request)
- Articles by Roy O. Christensen
- KT Project eBooks
- Glossary of Common Industry and Project Terminology
- Procedure for Managing Supplier Quality Surveillance Requirements
- Procedure for Selecting Quality Surveillance Levels and Quality Verification Points
- Procedure for Processing Inspection and Test Plans
- Procedure for Processing Supplier Non-conformance Reports
- 1-hour initial consultation (by request)
- 1-hour of coaching or a presentation (with purchase of a product or service)
- Review of SQS requirements and results with objective feedback
- Personnel training for engineering, supply chain, or SQS personnel
- Instruction in SQS:
- Deliverables and objectives
- Methods and strategies
- Roles and responsibilities
- Guidelines (customized version)
- Guidelines (white labeled version)
- Documents (e.g., forms, instructions, manuals, plans, and procedures)
1. Pricing information or a proposal is available upon request
2. An additional 15 KT Project guidelines are planned.
3. A discount will be offered for the purchase of more than one guideline.
4. A discount will be offered to customers that agree to offer testimonials or partcipate in a case study to promote the KT Project (available for a limited time only).